- Be aware of individuals visiting your home to offer services. Do not get taken advantage of by unscrupulous individuals. Yes, unfortunately, they are out there.
- Gather together your insurance papers and mortgage information.
- Call a Public Adjuster first, even before reporting the claim.
- Make sure to choose a licensed Public Adjuster in your state. Review their testimonials, and ask if you can speak with references.
- Confirm the person you are meeting with will indeed be the person at the firm who will be handling your case.
- Make sure you understand the responsibilities the Public Adjuster will take care of on your behalf.
When you hire AJR:
- The Public Adjuster will bring experts to come in and provide an estimate for the damages.
- The Public Adjuster will take a complete/thorough inventory of all personal property items damaged in the loss.
- Once inventory is created, items will be priced to present to the insurance company for a full recovery.
- The Public Adjuster will utilize the estimate to negotiate with your insurance company for a maximum settlement.
With your insurance property claim, AJR welcomes the opportunity to speak with you to explain further how we can relieve your stress and handle your claim to your satisfaction.
Our contact information: