Homeowners purchase home insurance to protect their homes and personal property.
After an insurance loss is not the time, you want to learn that it will not cover everything you have lost in your claim.
The article attached here explains a little further and discusses some common misunderstandings regarding insurance
- Insurance is a for-profit industry providing services to those who buy a policy.
- Insurance does not pay for maintenance issues.
- Insureds sometimes look at cost and don’t look at coverage.
- Some agents take the easy way out and tell insureds they are covered for most catastrophic losses without providing details.
- Insureds may not understand that their policy is not a replacement cost policy and only covers actual cash value. — this comes into play when settlement is determined.
This confusion reiterates the need for a licensed Public Adjuster to represent your interests from start to finish with your claim.
We are your A+ rated Better Business Bureau Public Insurance Adjuster here in Phoenix, Arizona, representing clients all over State 48.
AJR Public Adjusters — 602-795-5227 — firstname.lastname@example.org