AJR is honored to receive another 5 STAR Better Business Bureau Review. We feel fortunate when clients can locate us and put us to work as their advocate.
As LG says, “On my own, I was offered $2,000 to complete the repairs (which was honestly insulting and almost bordered on criminal) but when AJR stepped in, they were able to increase the final settlement amount of my claim from $2,000 to $162,000. Yes, you read that, right!”
Better Business Bureau Review
To secure an 8,000% increase doesn’t happen every day, but we work our hardest to ensure we represent our clients with the utmost professionalism and tenacity.
With your next insurance claim call AJR first. Let us review your situation and let you know how we might help.
AJR Public Adjusters — 602-795-5227
As Monsoon season has passed here in Arizona, we at times still are experiencing rains of significant proportions. Clients have recently asked us about damage that has occurred over the years due to Monsoon Seasons.
A HO policy 00 03 05 11 with and endorsement of HO 32 32 06 12, states that constant repeated discharge, seepage, or leakage of water excluded. This coverage pertains to repeated wind-driven rain that causes hidden damage, mainly rot, and water damage to insulation that cannot be seen.
There is an exception for mold that is hidden behind walls that applies to water caused by heating, plumbing, air conditioning system, sprinkler system, or household appliance, or storm drain or water steam/sewer pipes off premises. The endorsement excludes water caused by repeated seepage or leakage. Wind driven rain is not repeated leakage or seepage, it is forced by the wind. Wind-driven rain is excluded under the water exclusion. Therefore this is not a covered loss.
via Summit Business Systems.
Highlights about AJR for you to reference should the need arise with your next insurance claim
FIRE, WIND WATER, THEFT, HAIL ETC
- When an insurance claim (fire, water, wind, theft, hail etc. ) occurs its best to call AJR first.
- We will help you report your claim.
- We will immediately come out to assess initial damage.
- We will bring experts or utilize your experts to estimate property damage.
- We will take inventory of all contents damaged.
- We will price cost for replacement of contents items.
- We will negotiate on your behalf to maximize settlement with your insurance company.
- Ensuring you have taken advantage of and exhausted all clauses in your insurance policy.
With AJR you get:
- State licensed Public Insurance Adjuster with over 28 years experience
- An adjuster whose experience includes handling claims into the millions
- An adjuster who has handled previously but not limited to residential, business, apartment buildings, Condos, HOA’s claims
- Personal Attentive Service from Business Owners not employees.
- Ongoing Communication and updates regarding your claim as new information becomes available
- A company that does everything in our power to help settle your claim as quickly as possible
Any questions at any time please contact us at
480-519-9099 (BRUCE CELL) firstname.lastname@example.org
480-519-9199 (STACY CELL) email@example.com